Legal Research and Writing Methods
This Course is a legal practice-oriented Course designed to familiarize the participants with the following legal research and writing skills:
- Online and offline legal research tools and methods;
- Reading laws including inter alio cases and legislative enactments;
- Understanding rules of statutory and contractual interpretation;
- Researching, analyzing and applying legal provisions to specific fact patterns as a problem solving exercise; and
- Formatting, structuring and drafting a variety of legal documents.